Build your career at Samaritan Village, the valley's premier senior living community. The team at Samaritan Village provides superior service to our residents which is why we're creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Our goal is to create a positive, rewarding, energetic and fun work environment for all of our employees.
What We Are Looking For
People who are passionate about providing friendly, quality and attentive service to our residents and staff. Our entry level Maintenance Technician I provides general maintenance across the Samaritan Village Campus.
• Skills and abilities needed to be a Maintenance Technician I include:
• Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
• Maintenance aptitude.
• General building maintenance experience.
• Plumbing, electrical and mechanical skills required.
• Customer focused.
• Great communication skills.
• Good judgement.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work effectively with a team of dedicated employees across the Samaritan Village campus.
Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment DOJ/FBIclearance, TB test, drug-screen and employment history/professional referenceverification.
What You Will Receive
• Eligibility for Paid holidays
• Paid sick time
• Competitive salary
• Company paid life insurance
• Company paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Recognition and Rewards
• Discounts on items such as hotels, theme parks, sporting events and cell phone service
• 30% off a wide variety of delicious meals at our restaurant and deli
In addition, full-time employees are eligible for:
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
• Healthcare Benefits
• Paid Vacation
Samaritan Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online or you may apply in person at 7700 Fox Road,Hughson CA, 95326.Apply Online