Work in Dining Services at Samaritan Village – Now hiring for all shifts.
Who We Are
Samaritan Village is an independent and assisted living community where we empower seniors to maintain a superior quality of life. Our Dining Services staff are dedicated to providing compassionate and caring assistance to our residents. Our goal is to create a positive, rewarding,energetic and fun work environment for all of our employees.
What We Are Looking For
People who are passionate about providing friendly, quality and attentive service to our residents. Our Utility staff work to keep our dining and kitchen areas clean, organized and always ready to serve our residents.
Skills and abilities needed to be a Utility worker include:
• Great organization skills.
• Ability to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties
• Great communication skills.
• Ability to work quickly in accomplishing tasks.
• Ability to work effectively with a team of dedicated employees across the Samaritan Village campus.
• Ability to work independently.
Candidates are required to have or obtain a First Aid Certificate and pass a pre-employment DOJ/FBI clearance, TB test, drug-screen and employment history/professional reference verification.
• Eligibility for Paid holidays
• Competitive salary
• Recognition and Rewards
• Opportunity for career progression
• Discounts on items such as hotels, theme parks,sporting events and cell phone service
• 1 free shift meal when working
What Will Set You Apart
Restaurant experience, particularly washing dishes
Samaritan Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer