Be a Caregiver at Samaritan Village – Now hiring for night and weekend shifts.
Who We Are
Samaritan Village is an independent and assisted living community where we empower seniors to maintain a superior quality of life. Our Caregivers are dedicated to providing compassionate and caring assistance to our residents. Our goal is to create a positive, rewarding,energetic and fun work environment for all of our employees.
What We Are Looking For
People who are passionate about providing friendly, quality and attentive service to our residents. Our Caregivers assist residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, preparing meals and performing light housekeeping.
Skills and abilities needed to be a Caregiver include:
• Good judgement and ability to recognize early signs of illness and/or the need for a higher level of care.
• Ability to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties.
• Great communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with a team of dedicated employees across the Samaritan Village campus.
• Ability to effectively resolve conflict.
• Ability to work independently.
Candidates are required to have or obtain a First Aid Certificate and pass a pre-employment DOJ/FBI clearance, TB test, drug-screen and employment history/professional reference verification.
• Eligibility for paid holidays
• Competitive salary
• Recognition and rewards
• Opportunity for career progression
• Discounts on items such as hotels,theme parks, sporting events and cell phone service
• 30% off a wide variety of delicious meals at our restaurant and deli
What Will Set You Apart
• One year of experience working in an assisted living facility
• Med Tech experience
Samaritan Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer