Who We Are
Our team here at Samaritan Village provides superior service to our residents which is why we're creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Our goal is to create a positive, rewarding, energetic, and fun work environment for all of our employees.
What We Are Looking For
Our Housekeepers provide a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for residents, staff, and guests, performing various cleaning tasks in multiple buildings.
Skills and abilities needed to be a Housekeeper include:
• Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
• Ability to use appropriate cleaning tools in a variety of settings.
• Ability to work safely and efficiently.
• Customer focused.
• Great communication skills.
• Good judgement.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work effectively with a team of dedicated employees across the Samaritan Village campus.
Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment DOJ/FBI clearance, TB test, and drug-screen and employment history/professional reference verification.
What You Will Receive
• Eligibility for Paid holidays
• Paid sick time
• Competitive salary
• Recognition and Rewards
• Discounts on items such as hotels, theme parks, sporting events, and cell phone service
• 30% off a wide variety of delicious meals at our restaurant and deli
Samaritan Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer