Samaritan Village is seeking a professional Customer Service Representative devoted to ensuring excellent daily experiences over the phone for both our residents and guests. This key role serves in many ways as the voice of Samaritan Village and is responsible for creating a superior, lasting impression.
The Front Desk is the hub of Samaritan Village and this full-time position offers a wide variety of duties perfect for someone focused on providing a positive customer experience. Our Customer Service Representatives are the first points of contact for residents, guests and employees at Samaritan Village.
The successful candidate must:
• Operate a switchboard efficiently, record messages, connect calls, and provide information and excellent customer service.
• Communicate services and amenities to guests and residents.
• Be aware of all safety and emergency procedures
• Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit card, check, and cash handling policies and procedures.
• Use proper mail, packaging, and message-handling procedures and record details of packages in mail log.
• Possess strong problem-solving skills.
Must be customer-focused with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and possess excellent communication skills.
The ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively is a must.
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position. Samaritan Village offers competitive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and a Retirement Plan), paid holidays and PTO to its full-time employees.
Pre-employment DOJ/FBI clearance, TB test, clear drugscreen, and employment history/professional reference verification required. EOE
Apply online or you may apply in person at 7700 Fox Road, Hughson CA, 95326.Apply Online