The essential functions of the position are:
- General Ledger Control
- Monthly Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Assist Auditors
- May serve as back up to Accounting Clerk, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- The ability to read and interpret documents and write routine reports.
- Ability to speak effectively to customers and employees.
- Strong Communication Skills.
Are you a professional driver with a current Class B driver’s license? Do you enjoy working with seniors? Would you like the opportunity to become part of a community focused on teamwork and superior customer service?Samaritan Village, the valley’s premier senior living community, is looking for a full-time Bus Driver/Appointment Consultant to join our transportation department. Samaritan Village offers our residents transportation to appointments, shopping trips, and scheduled outings to various points of interest.
The successful candidate must possess the ability to:
• Identify and assess peoples’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Maintain a safe environment for passengers
• Manage trip records including expenses
• Plan ahead to ensure residents arrive to their destination on time
• Coordinate resident appointments, communicating with physician offices and residents' family members as needed
Proven driving experience required. Strong customer service skills and active listening is necessary. Must be safety-focused with the ability to adapt to different situations and possess excellent communication skills. Must have experience working with the senior population. Chauffeur experience is a plus!
• Valid California Class B Driver’s License (with passenger endorsement)
• Clean driving record (10-year DMV print-out required); no 2-point violations
This is a part-time position, scheduled 16 hours per week (Sunday & Monday NOC shift). The night shift Campus Coordinator ensures efficient campus operations, security, and customer service during the NOC (overnight) shift. This multi-faceted individual takes the lead during emergency situations, resolves minor housekeeping and maintenance issues, and performs nightly facility inspections. Working during the night shift, our Campus Coordinator is the primary point of contact for after-hours needs, escalating issues as necessary. As a part-time employee, the successful candidate has the option to cross train in other departments to pick up additional shifts throughout the week.
What We're Looking For
Skills and abilities needed to be a Campus Coordinator include:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, display good judgment, and act as a safety role model
• Also able to work as part of a team across campus
• Proven organizational skills
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
What Will Set You Apart
• Experience working in a Senior Living Environment
• Security experience
• Janitorial experience
• Maintenance experience
The Employee Engagement Specialist creates and maintains strong relationships with staff starting with recruitment. This support role coordinates the interview and pre-employment processes, new hire orientations, staff training, awards programs, employee engagement activities, and provides overall assistance to the HR department. The successful candidate must be able to assess processes and make necessary adjustments to ensure the timely completion of goals.
Required skills and abilities include:
• At least three years of HR-related experience including:
• Applicant screening and interview coordination for multiple departments
• Strong knowledge of HR best practices specific to California
• Experience training small and large groups of employees
• Experience planning employee events and activities
• Must analyze and problem solve effectively
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of programs
What will make you shine:
• Experience working in senior living, home care, or home health
• SHRM or HRCI certification
We are excited to offer premium overtime pay for weekend and NOC shifts!
HCAs provide direct personal care and supervision to home care clients. They promote clients' well-being and satisfaction through assistance with activities of daily living. Communication with other departments is key to ensure clients' needs are met.
• Good judgment and the ability to recognize early signs of illness and/or the need for a higher level of care
• Ability to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties
• Great communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to respond to emergent situations
• Able to adhere to clients' dietary plans, laundry requirements, housekeeping needs
Current HCA and active on the Home Care Aide Registry a plus! Must be eligible for the Home Care Aide Registry.
We provide superior service and food to our residents, employees, and guests campus-wide with a varied and creative menu. Qualifications include the ability to follow an established menu and recipe guidelines to prepare various dishes for our residents and customers, and the ability to monitor the quality of food and maintain a clean and sanitary work area. Proficiency in big batch cooking preferred. The successful candidate will be a team player who understands the importance of punctuality and regular attendance. We have full-time and flexible schedule positions available! No late nights!
Starting rate is $15.50/hour with shift differentials: $0.50/hour PM shift and $1.00/hour NOC shift
Let’s get right down to it: being a Caregiver is not for the faint of heart. It requires strength, grit, and a deep-seated passion to serve others regardless of whatever life might throw your way on any given day.
Being a Caregiver means showing up. It means working hard and being reliable. It means being counted on by residents and team members alike.So, no: being a Caregiver is not for everyone. It’s not for the squeamish. It’s not for those who take their work lightly. It’s not for most.
If you’re not most people and you think you have what it takes…
If you have a desire to serve others and value a job well done…
If you crave the opportunity to improve the lives of others through your daily actions and make a lasting difference…
Caregiving just might be for you after all.
Starting rate is $15.50/hour! PM shift differential is $0.50/hour and NOC earns an extra $1.00/hour.
Our caregivers are passionate about providing friendly, quality, and attentive service to our residents and assist with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, preparing meals, and performing light housekeeping. Our flex caregivers are based on their availability and the department need - growth opportunities are available including full time, med tech, and floor lead/shift lead roles!
Skills and abilities needed to be a Caregiver include:
• Good judgment and ability to recognize early signs of illness and/or the need for a higher level of care.
• Ability to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties.
• Great communication skills.
•Ability to work effectively with a team of dedicated employees across the Samaritan Village campus.
• Ability to effectively resolve conflict.
• Ability to work independently.
We are seeking a flexible schedule Server to work in our Dining Services department. We provide a friendly and open environment to staff, residents, and guests and are focused on providing an exemplary dining experience for everyone who visits.Duties include timely and friendly delivery of food and beverages to residents and guests, dining room setup, and section cleaning. This position also provides supports with food running and bussing shifts. May also assist with food preparation. The successful candidate must be reliable and able to communicate effectively with residents and staff. Experience in a similar position or customer service preferred. Catering experience a plus! Must possess the ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment. This is a flexible schedule position based on the employee’s availability and the department’s need. No late nights!