Samaritan Village is looking for a full-time Activities Assistant. The Activities Department at Samaritan Village provides a cruise-like experience for the residents, offering various activities campus-wide; there’s something for everyone!
The successful candidate must possess the ability to:
• Work independently, make good judgments and manage their time
• Work as part of a team, focusing on the goal at hand
• Provide flexibility depending on the residents’ preferences and needs
• Communicate well with their peers, residents and guests
• Develop, implement and execute a variety of activities for the residents
Proven experience working as part of a team required. Strong interpersonal skills and active listening necessary. Must be resident-focused with the ability to adapt to different types of situations and possess excellent communication skills. The ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively is a must. One year of experience working with seniors is preferred.
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position. The typical schedule is Sunday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm.
Samaritan Village offers competitive benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life and a Retirement Plan), holiday pay and paid time off to its full-time employees.
Pre-employment DOJ/FBI clearance, TB test, drug screen clearance, and employment history verification required. EOE
Apply in person 7 days per week from 7am to 7pm or send us your resume and cover letter via email, mail, or fax.
Human Resources Department
7700 Fox Road
Hughson, CA 95326