Samaritan Village, the Central Valley's premier senior living community, has a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our team's Finance Department. Working at Samaritan Village provides an opportunity to not only utilize our experience and education, but to enrich the lives of seniors, staying focused on our mission to empower seniors to maintain a superior quality of life by providing choices, conveniences, and opportunities for connecting with everyone around them.
The Senior Accountant will support management, the supervisory team, residents and their families to ensure financial data and processes are accurate and timely. The essential functions of the position are:
• Journal entry and financial documentation preparation
• Payroll and GL reconciliation
• Financial analysis and cost accounting of defined projects
• Monthly and year-end department financial statement preparation
• Working with the CFO, prepares the annual budget
• Assists in the preparation of audit scheduled and works closely with the auditors to ensure the completion of a timely audit
• May serve as back up to Accounting Clerk, as needed
Bachelors Degree from four-year college or university or minimum four years of equivalent experience, or an equivalent combination of both. The ability to read and interpret documents and write routine reports. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Ability to perform complex mathematics and accounting processes. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MAS 90 Accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to utilize the online timekeeping system.
Pre-employment DOJ/FBI clearance, employment history verification, clear TB test, negative drug screening and physical abilities testing required. EOE
Apply in person 7 days per week from 7am to 7pm or send us your resume and cover letter via email, mail, or fax.
Human Resources Department
7700 Fox Road
Hughson, CA 95326